This blog has moved. Please update your bookmarks.

The V50 Moment

Volvo is running three little commercial spots called "V50 - The Moment" featuring a little romantically-hinted episode of two people stumbling into each other. In the natural setting of two Volvo V50 cars, that is. There's also a little book involved.

But it's the music that's really gotten to me. After much research, it turns out the music is a song called "Lou" by French singer Coralie Clément >. It's absolutely fantastic; aside from making me fall head over heels in love with France, it makes me want to go out and takes photos of falling leaves. Which is going to be difficult, I feel, as spring is just rolling in.

Another side of the matter is that this little commercial episode has made me start thinking about maybe buying a Volvo next time. One of those semi-sporty little things. A V50, perhaps. As I summed it up for myself in the shower this morning: "Darn it. Advertising works."


2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Anders T said...

Jag vill inte ha en V50. De är inte snygga. Jag kan tänka mig en V70 dock. Gärna T5 AWD. :-)

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Christian said...

Hello there from Frankfurt, Germany. Thanks for posting - found you through google blogsearch. I liked the music and thought like you: "advertising works". Great! When I bought my new (2nd hand) car this year, it nearly was a Volvo anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Blog contents copyright © 2005 Mats Gefvert. All rights reserved.