This blog has moved. Please update your bookmarks.

WGN Radio

Sometimes I like to listen to a radio station from Chicago called WGN Radio >. I usually listen in the morning, which puts me right into the night shift over there in Chicago.

It's almost always the same guys. The programming web page informs me that it's "The Stevie & Johnnie Show: Life After Dark", and then after 5am (which is... uhm... noon over here), Spike O'Dell comes along with "The Spike O'Dell Radio Program".

It's kinda fun to listen to, because they're a bit wacky, a bit funny, they talk about Chicago news, events, weather and traffic. It kind of puts you in there as you listen to how the right lane of highway so-and-so is closed this morning, and the weather is going to be in the 60's with a light chance of rain.

I guess some part of me really wants to sit in my car and fight traffic in the morning, and work from a skyscraper office somewhere in downtown Chicago. It's a different life. (Then again, it's probably not that different. But I would like the change of scenery.)


3 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe a plane ticket could be the cure......

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mats what do you think about going to North Carolina and climbing up one side of a mountain and coming down the other side and finding your way back to where you were at ....... does this sound familiar to you.......... WoW.........Praise God..........can't see it from my country!!!!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Mats Gefvert said...

Well, I like the part about going to North Carolina. I'm just not sure about that whole climbing mountain thing. There was a lot of vegetation there, I seem to recall :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Blog contents copyright © 2005 Mats Gefvert. All rights reserved.