This blog has moved. Please update your bookmarks.

I Love Norway

I'm sure we are all well aware of the friendly competition going on between Sweden and Norway. We tell our jokes about the Norwegians, and they tell their jokes about us.

But, deeper down, I have - and I'm sure many with me - a respect for the Norwegians. I like their country; they seem to have done better than us in some of their political choices of recently; and, basically, I think they're fair (but sometimes a little strange), level-headed blokes. I also like the language very much - and they have pretty girls, too. :)

Anyhow, Norwegian TV2 compiled a little list of things Norway should thank Sweden for. It's a funny list, for those who understand Norwegian, but I really like this little quote on place #17:
17. IKEA - de har klart det tyskerne aldri fikk til: Å invadere norske hjem uten protester.
I guess it's my kind of humor.


1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls...... you could be on to something...... maybe the heavens are opening..... wind of change in air?.......your mind is out of your work it would seem.... God Bless Mats Gefvert!!!!!!


.......the voice is back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Blog contents copyright © 2005 Mats Gefvert. All rights reserved.