This blog has moved. Please update your bookmarks.

Happy

I feel happy today. Happy, happy happy. I'm not sure why. Just a random incident of joy, I suppose. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the birds are singing. And all the children are playing and laughing, the beer is extra good, and the policemen are holding hands, dancing down the streets and singing "Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår!" ("Release the prisoners, it's spring"; although the particular cultural context is difficult to explain.)

I seem to be the only one happy, though. Everyone else is depressed. I can't figure out why. And, oh, temperature this morning was -17 C in Såtenäs. Cool. :)


1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you go f* yourself?

Springtime sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Blog contents copyright © 2005 Mats Gefvert. All rights reserved.